Register Now 2016 Portfolio Review!
APA|Atlanta is holding our Portfolio Review at
Atlanta Daylight Studio on November 10th from 6:00pm – 9:30pm.
Tickets are available to APA Members for $200.
Registration is required, and space is limited.
Not an APA member? Join today!
What’s the one thing, if done more regularly, that would have the most positive impact on your career and business? At APA|Atlanta we believe that investing time in building relationships with creative decision makers will deliver the biggest results for your career. However, getting face time with advertising agency creatives/art buyers and editorial photo editors is challenging and time consuming.
APA|Atlanta is doing the legwork for our members for a special opportunity to meet face-to-face with insightful and influential reviewers. All photographers will have a one-on-one, 15 minute meeting with four Reviewers.
This impressive list of Reviewers want to see YOUR PORTFOLIO:
01. Atlanta Magazine, Caroline Kilgore, Photo Director
02. BBDO, Chris Buda, Art Buyer
03. Breen Smith, Tim Smith, President (Merged with Chemistry Atlanta.)
04. Kristie Cannon, Freelance Creative Director
05. Dagger, Jason Corbin, Creative Director
06. Fitzgerald & Co, Katie Mellor, Art Director
07. Garden & Gun, Margaret Houston, Photo Editor
08. Melt Atlanta, Chad Hagen, Assoc. Creative Director
09. Neenah Paper, Dallas Duncan, Art Director
10. Ogilvy, Garrett Clum, Art Director
11. Scout, AG La Hoz, Art Director
12. Turner Image, Paula Casolo, Sr. Photo Editor
On Thursday, November 3rd, registered photographers will receive the final Reviewer list and be asked to rank the Reviewers in order of preference. Photographers will submit their rankings to APA by Saturday, November 5th.
APA|Atlanta will draft the schedule weighing registration order, preferences, and Reviewer availability. REGISTER EARLY to better your chances of meeting with your top choices.
Photographers will receive their Portfolio Review schedule on Monday, November 7th.
Note: All Reviewers have agreed to review APA member portfolios on based on their availability, so the list above is subject to change.